Sunday, January 15, 2012

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Can you tell I'm excited yet?  Just over a month to go and everything is coming together completely perfect.  I'm getting custom artwork done for my invitations, and that should be in by the end of the week.  Everyone I've asked so far is definitely into going, my parents are behind everything I wanna do (and are giving me a gift this year that's absolutely unbelievable), and I'm determined to spend this year ANYWHERE EXCEPT MY BEDROOM!

I'm making a custom gorjuss fan art t-shirt to wear that I hope I can get finished in time.  I'm going to send my artwork to Zazzle, and have them print it...then finish customizing it from there.  This is what the artwork looks like:
The skull and heart are from Suzanne's paint shop pro brushes, and I painted in the stripes by hand on psp. Next stop is to find the material that I want to use to make the sleeves.  I've got one last fabric store to hit, then I'll be looking online.

God I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment